Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wow...Sorry about that


Aaaand I've disappeared once again. I seriously have creativity ADD.
( and regular ADD >.>)

When I started The Pin Up Sweet Shoppe on Youtube, I didn't think I would have nearly enough amazing followers wanting to see more from me. I've been attempting to film more tutorials, but now with my 3 jobs, tiresome schedule, and hardly any time for a social life (let alone tutorials) have pretty much stifled me.
However! I do get time during most of my work to be able to work on this blog! I kind of pushed it to the backburner, but now that I've found a wonderful skincare/foundation regimen, a fantastic diet, discovered my love of couponing, and realized I have so many other fascinations and ideas that don't just revolve around hair and makeup, I thought perhaps I would do something different.
I've decided to turn this blog into an inspiration of more than just beauty, but health, saving money, creative fun, food, and more! Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but I just want to include my knowledge of things that make my own life wonderful to add to the amazing beauty that is YOUR life!
Let me know if you have any suggestions, comments, questions, etc.


Also: TARGET IS PUTTING UP HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS!!! O____O
I may or may not have already spent my first $15 of the season, which isn't soo much of a surprise considering my apartment is decorated for Halloween all year long...

 

<3

1 comment:

  1. I'd really love some ideas for snacks and dinner that are healthy! And also Halloween posts!!!

    ReplyDelete